Monday, April 18, 2011

A bit of spring, with a slightly modern feel

Here is the final project we will be making at my upcoming Mother's Day class.  It show cases the stamp set, "Vintage Vogue".  I only used two colors of ink here -- Rose Red and Certainly Celery.  Stamp the large flower once, and then a second time to create a two-tone look.  For the centers of the big flowers, I used a little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.  For the small flowers, I colored some rhinestones black with my faithful black Sharpie marker!  Makes the perfect embellishment for the centers of these little flowers.

Supplies list:
Card stock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Oval All
Accessories: Big Shot, Finial Press embossing folder, Scallop #2 die, clear circle die, large oval and scallop oval punches
Retired Certainly Celery ribbon

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment