Friday, May 25, 2012

Clearly for you

Here's another card using the soon to retire Fifth Ave Floral stamp set.  It was inspired by/cased from a card I saw on this blog post: http://cherylcanstamp.blogspot.ca/2012/03/ink-techniques-stazon-ink-on-acetate.html using white and black Stayzon ink to stamp on our acetate "window sheets".  It is such a simple technique to do, but a stunning result!  I cut my window sheet into a 4x6" size (so I could potentially get 6 card fronts out of one 12x12 sheet), and scored it at one end at the 1/2" mark using my Simply Scored tool -- then attached it to the 4 x 5 1/2" Baja Breeze card stock base using sticky strip.  This card took less than 10 min to create, but has quite a "wow" factor to it.

Of course, those little pearls in the centers of the flowers make the card, as well as the Labels framelits for the front focal point die cut!

This sweet stamp set is retiring on May 31st, so get it now if you must have it! :)
 




1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Beth! thanks so much for the how-to; I'll have to try this....I've got lots of clear plastic to use, too! MollyK..

    ReplyDelete