Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ribbit!

When my son was little, he ADORED frogs AND his orange crocs -- what a combo! One day, we were at the Ballard Seafest in Seattle, and I found this little hand-knit frog hat.  Of course, I bought it, and he wore it for several years.  These photos were of the first debut... and I've been dieing to make them into a layout that I could "see" in my head, using the grasses from the retired Inspired by Nature set, and the old slot punch to make cat tails. I embossed the grasses with clear embossing powder and Artichoke craft ink, so they're shiny in real life. Then, of course, a punch art frog -- which uses multiple SU punches -- some of which have retired.  The lilly pads are ovals punched from Always Artichoke card stock, with a little pie wedge cut out of one corner, and the leaf details drawn in.

I'd love to hear what you think! :)

Happy Srapping Thursday to you!







No comments:

Post a Comment