Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Almost Valentines Day!

Here's a little love card to share, that we made for my last stampers club.


The colors used are Pool Party, Primrose Petals, and Raspberry Ripple.  My color combo was inspired by the More Amore DSP from the spring catalog.  The scalloped heart on this card is part of that paper pack -- simply snip the heart out of the paper sheet and attach to your card!  The other little hearts are cut with the Scalloped Heart of Hearts and Fashionable Hearts embosslits.  I also embossed the bottom of the Pool Party panel with the Adorning Accents folder.  For the sentiment, I used a stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and cut it out with the Bitty Banners framelits.  I thought I wouldn't use these framelits as much as I do, but they are so versatile.

Ok!  that is it for today.  Hope your Valentine projects are coming along nicely. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment