Sunday, May 26, 2013

One card, Three ways

At my last club classes, I wanted to show the double embossed frame technique -- see this link for step by step how to do this. It is such a cool technique that is really not that hard to do.  The only thing I did differently, is that I made the opening in the chipboard for the back of the first folder, slightly larger than the size of designer frame, so that a larger rectangular non-embossed section was created.  Hope that makes sense...

Here are the cards they could choose from:

This first one uses the "Happy Hour" stamp set
 For this second one, I used the "World Spectacular" stamp set -- pretty much a CASE of the idea Dawn had in the video link above.
 And this one uses the "Just Believe" stamp set -- which is soon to retire.  Boo hoo!


We used Crystal Effects on the leaves to make them shiny, as well as on the tips of the peacock feathers in the above sample. 

The colors used here, are Lucky Limeade (soon to retire), Midnight Muse, and Whisper white -- along with several strips of designer paper from various packs.

If you haven't gotten all the retiring products you are longing for, be sure to get them before they're gone!  Hope on my website in the link below and check out all the treasures that are 40% off!  My favorite accessory that's retiring, is the Blossom Petals Builder punch.  You can search my blog for amazing things I've made with this punch -- including dogwood flowers.  In my book, you simply can't live without this punch! :)

Happy Sunday to each of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment