Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fabulous... is what you are!

In September, I am hosting my first ever "scrap-a-stack".  At this event, the guests will each make (5) 2-page, 12x12 layouts for the $25 class fee.  Whoo Hooo!  Come to this event and get some serious scrappin' done -- and if you're a "superstar die hard", you can make the bonus layout for $3 more -- and go home with 12 pages complete.

Part of my goal for this event, is to use up a bunch of retired DSP I have accumulated over the years, so most of the papers I will be incorporating will be retired, but lovely none-the-less. 

Here is the first one -- using retired "Everyday Enchantment" DSP and Bashful Blue/Poppy Parade accents.  This layout is a complete Case of one I saw on Pinterest -- courtesy of Kay Kalthoff.  Isn't it just lovely?!  I always loved this paper anyways, so that is a great start.  I will have some less "flowery/girly" kits for this one if it's too feminine for your tastes. :)  The title here, "Fabulous is what you are" is part of a stamp set called "A Million and One thanks".  This wouldn't suit every photo set, but it sure is perfect for my little Sabina who loves to look "fabulous". :)




If you haven't seen it, there is a great special from now through the end of September -- 15% off the butterfly punch and the matching stamp set -- Papillon Potpourri.  Click on my website below to learn more.
Happy Saturday to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment