Thursday, September 5, 2013

Folded shirt card

Happy Thursday!

Today I have a quick post showcasing a "folded shirt card".  I'm using some papers from the new paper stack -- Sweater Weather -- from the Holiday catalog.  There are a lot of nice small patterns in this paper, which makes them well suited for this project.  To make the shirt, use a piece of designer paper 3 1/2 x 5".  For the pattern of how to fold the shirt, email me and I can send you the pdf.  I got this pattern off of splitcoaststampers ages ago, so no idea who to give credit to for it.  There are many versions out there for the folded shirt idea, so this is just one of many.

I used the Tasteful Trim XL die to make the diagonal trim on the card.  The script stamped on the left hand card is from the "By the Tide" stamp set.  The colors I used here are Pool Party and Chocolate Chip.  This is another card we are making at my upcoming masculine cards class for my monthly stampers hostess club.



 Below is the lineup of the three cards we are making at my class.  I generally have trouble coming up with masculine cards, so was pretty proud of these ones. :) 
Ok, I'm off to finish getting ready for my scrap booking retreat I'm going to this weekend.  Whoopeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment