Monday, July 28, 2014

My wee moment in the spotlight!

Happy Monday, Crafty Friends!

I recently returned from a super exciting adventure -- my very FIRST SU Convention!  It was more than incredible -- inspiring, thought provoking, and just plain FUN!  The theme this year was "Inspire, Create, Share" and attending this event made me realize what a difference SU really does make in the lives of people everywhere -- in small and big ways.  I personally have seen that some of the best friends I've made over the years are ones I've met through stamping....  And these friendships have motivated me to continue "doing" Stampin' Up!  Anyways, 2014 marks my tenth year as a SU demonstrator, and I have never gone to Convention, so it seemed fitting that this was the year I should go.  My wee moment in the spotlight, was walking across the stage to commemorate my 10th year as a SU demonstrator.  So,.... here I am!!!


And here is a photo with two of my Seattle uplines, Michelle and Christine as well as my downline, Audrie.

And, finally, there was this really cool photo booth where the wall was solid paper flowers!  Big, gorgeous paper flowers.  Still not quite sure how they made these -- perhaps with MDS and a big cutter of some sort???  Lovely!

One of my very favorite things at the Convention, was all the sample boards.  I took MANY photos of them and enjoyed basking in the sheer creativity of demos from all over the world!  I also participated in several organized swaps and received some beautiful samples back.  Wooo Hooo!

Ok, off to get going with my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment