Monday, December 22, 2014

One Last "Wondrous Wreath" for the season!

Happy Monday before Christmas, Everyone!

Here is my personal Christmas card this year!  I loved the Wondrous Wreath set from the first time I saw it.  AND the good news, is that it will be available for a little longer -- it is one of the carry over products in the new Occasions catalog coming out.  Many of you on my list should have received your new Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure.  Awesome pick of products this year!

Ok, back to Wondrous Wreath!  I used Whisper White, Marina Mist, Smokey Slate, and Silver Glimmer paper for the card stock colors.  Ink colors: Marina Mist, Pool Party, Versamark and silver embossing powder (for the silver berries), and Smokey Slate.  I used the Hardwood background stamp for the background (stamped in Smokey Slate ink) on the right hand card, and used the woodgrain embossing folder brayered with Smokey Slate ink on the left hand card.  I love the Noel and Joy words in this wreath set -- gorgeous font!  Of course, I added some bling using the silver sequins from the little frosted sequins from the Holiday catalog.  So pretty and add such a nice touch.




Happy Christmas to all of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment