Saturday, February 21, 2015

"Crazy for You Bundle" goes scrappy

Happy Saturday!

Just a quick post this morning of the scrap layout we did in our scrappers club last night.  I'm still playing with my "Crazy for You Bundle".  LOVE these die cut words and all the options there are to make custom titles, special cards, etc.  GREAT bundle for so many occasions and applications.

Other new products I used here, is the Petal Potpourri Bundle, the Something Borrowed DSP and embellishments.  I think this DSP is some of the most versatile I've ever used, and it is great to have so many pages of the same color to work with.  Just a gorgeous, neutral DSP!  I also used "That's the Ticket" stamp set and punch, as well as the Top Note Bigz Die, and the 7/8" scallop punch. Other colors used: Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Real Red, and Crumb Cake.  That beautiful flourish stamp, is from the "Everything Eleanor" stamp set.  I have used this flourish so many times.  Elegant and classic.  I stamped it in Soft Suede ink on the Crumb Cake card stock.

I used "Hello Sunshine" for the title for these skiing pics from last year, because it can be a little rare on Big Mountain to have a clear, sunny day where you can ski fog-free at the summit.  :)







Enjoy your day, Everyone! and be sure to check out all the fun Sale-a-bration freebies you can get right now -- through Mar 31st -- with a $50 purchase.  Some of my favorites, are the Blendabilities markers, the Irresistably Yours DSP, and the Lotus Blossom stamp set.  See previous recent blog posts to learn more about these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment