Sunday, January 16, 2011

Simple Build a Blossom

Here is the third project we are making at my upcoming Happy Hearts Day Class.  It is a very simple card featuring the new Build a Blossom stamp set and matching punch, as well as the new Framed Tulips embossing folder from the Occasions Mini.  I never use the color, River Rock, so I challenged myself to try using it.  I actually like it! and Old Olive is a nice compliment to it.  After embossing the folded River Rock card with the Framed Tulips embossing folder, I used RR ink direct-to-paper to highlight the embossed area, making the frame stand out.

 Supplies:
River Rock, Very Vanilla and Old Olive Card stock
River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive Ink
Build a Blossom stamp set
Blossom punch, cherry cobbler seam binding, Basic pearls, vintage brads, Framed Tulips embossing folder, shimmer mist spray (made with rubbing alcohol and champagne shimmer paint)

No comments:

Post a Comment