Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Tin Lunchbox Organizer





A few years back, the little tin lunchboxes from Provocraft were all the rage.  Well, I still have a little "stash" even though Provocraft no longer makes them.  This designer paper is the Jolly Holiday DSP from last Christmas, and I just love the rich colors!  Cherry Cobbler is my all time favorite, anyways, so anything with that color in it is one I've gotta have!
For this little tin, I covered the outside with paper, the top and inside of the lid, and made six dividers for the inside -- perfect to organize holiday recipes, coupons, receipts, or gift and Christmas card lists.
The flower on the front is made using the Flower Folds die -- LOVE that die -- well worth it's expensive price as I have made dozens of gorgeous projects with it -- unlike some other dies I've purchased (pop-up cake die anyone?), and hardly ever used... 
I stamped the dividers using Baroque Motifs stamp set -- another favorite of mine.  So easy, but makes the ensemble so elegant....
That's all for now!  Trying diligently to complete my Christmas cards without TOTALLY neglecting my blog...
Happy Holidays to you and yours!


3 comments:

  1. Aww man! No more tins!?! This project looks super cool! I really love that polka dot holiday paper.

    ReplyDelete