Monday, April 30, 2012

Elegant Wedding Sweet

My much neglected, "Wedding Sweet" stamp set, came out of the closet to make it's final debut before it retires at the end of May.  I think I've used this set one time...  I decided it deserved a little more love before it goes away next month. 


I used a top folded Sahara Sand card base, embossed with the Tulips embossing folder.  I then inked the edges with my Sahara Sand ink pad to make the pattern stand out just a little more.  The lovely scrolly flower image is stamped in the same ink on Vanilla card stock.  I added Basic Pearls to enhance the design, and did some paper piercing in the upper right corner as well as next to the sentiment.  A final brush of my Vanilla card stock across my Sahara Sand ink pad gives the edges a softer, more vintage look.  Of course, a little knot of croquet trim and a little vintage trinket safety pin add that special focal point to the card. 

This is another 10 minutes or less card we will be making at my upcoming Going, Going, Gone card buffet class next weekend.

Happy Monday to you! :) and may you have some time to craft this week!


1 comment: