Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Delicate Ornaments Scrap layout

Happy Christmas Season, Everyone!  Wow, has it ever been a busy December for me!  But, now I am relaxing in warm San Antonio with family, and having a few minutes to breathe and relax.  Feels amazing!

We made this sweet layout at my last Scrap booking class, featuring the Elegant Ornament dies and matching stamp set.  You definitely need a little patience to cut these intricate babies out, but I think the result is totally worth it!  They are really beautiful dies!  Of course, one also need lots of glitter for a Christmas layout, so I used plenty of Silver Glimmer paper as accents.  Also featured in this layout, are the Sleigh Ride Edgelits (which are already sold out from the Holiday catalog).  They are by far one of my most favorite things from the Holiday catalog -- so many great ideas out there for using these.

Sorry for the poor quality of these photos -- these pages were much prettier in real life, but at least this gives you an idea.  I wanted to use the big ornaments to make a "tree" on the left hand page, and I loved how it turned out!  The little "star" on the top is little accent die from this set, meant to layer onto the big ornament, but also looks awesome as a star.




Ok! That's all for today!  May each of you have a beautiful Christmas with those you love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment