Friday, May 6, 2011

Father's Day folded shirt card



Here is a Father's Day card we will be making at my next class on June 12th -- Masculine Cards class.  It is a folded shirt card -- and guests can choose between a tie or buttons for their shirt.  For the shirt, I used a 3 1/2 x 5" pc of DSP from the Love Letter's collection.  I will attempt to attach the PDF for how to fold it into a shirt.  Such a cute, fun idea.
Supplies list:
Card Stock -- Riding Hood red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Love Letters DSP
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Punches: Itty Bitty punch pack, 1" round, Designer Label, scallop trim border
Accessories: Big Shot plus polka dotted and square lattice embossing folders, black embossing powder, basic rhinestones colored with black and red sharpies
Stamps: Sanded and En Francias background stamps, Elements of Style
Note: I got this shirt pattern off splitcoaststampers several years ago and have no idea who I got it from, so if you see this and it was you, email me and I will give you credit! :)
Here's the pdf:
Shirt Folding Instructions


1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    I just love your cards. I went to the shirt folding instructions above but the link to open the instructions is not opening. Would you mind sending me the link?
    luv4stmp@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance
    Rene' :O)

    ReplyDelete