Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just One More.....

Sunflower to share!  Okay,.... this sunflower background stamp ROCKS!  I just love how easy it is to stamp something spectacular with it!  For this card, I first applied More Mustard ink over the entire stamp, then added chocolate chip ink to the center with a sponge dauber, rocked the edges in Cajun Craze ink -- spritzed the stamp lightly with water and stamped it on a Vanilla panel.  I tore the right edge, and swiped all edges over my Early Espresso ink pad to give that rustic look.  I punched the chocolate panel on one side with my scallop border punch, and then layered it onto a More Mustard folded card.  For the center, I used a retired Chocolate Chip corduroy button with some twine tied through the holes.  For the final touch, I used the new Dazzling Details glue available (for just $2.50!) in the New Holiday Mini, to outline the tips of the petals.  It is kind of like Stickles, only I like it better -- picks up the colors of whatever you put it on for a really colorful sparkle!
Finally, I embossed the sentiment -- Kind Thanks -- with the new pewter embossing powder -- also in the Holiday Mini.  It's a nice vintage touch, rather than just the plain silver....




Supplies:
Card stock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Stamps: Sunflower background, Thank you kindly
Accessories: Scallop border punch, heat embossing tool, Pewter embossing powder, Dazzling Details glue

No comments:

Post a Comment