Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Pumpkin Family...

I made some of these paper strip pumpkins last year, but had to re-visit the idea this year as I had given away all my masterpieces! So, I wanted to create a fall centerpiece representing our family of four -- so here it is! I just love how they turned out!  I made a tiny one for Sabina, slightly bigger for Bryn, and then Jon and I. 

I used the Tiny Tags set to create the cute little tag that I tied on with Linen Thread.  I hand wrote our names on the tags.  You can see this link here for all the details of how to make them.  my take on the paper strip pumpkins OR come to my Fall Stamp Camp Extravaganza next month and make them for yourself! :)  See my Events calendar for all the details.

Happy Fall and Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Love both of these projects, Beth! I can't wait to make them:)

    ReplyDelete