Friday, October 24, 2014

BOO to you and you! -- Fall Fest Bundle

Happy almost Halloween!  We have two very enthusiastic trick-r-treaters in our house, gearing up for some serious fun.  Bryn is going to be the "headless horseman" this year, and 4 year old Sabina was going to be a princess AGAIN, as she has been for the past couple years, so I suggested that perhaps she should be something else this year, so she immediately pipes up, "Okay! I'll be a unicorn then!" Yep, we are now the proud owners of a unicorn costume.  Earlier this week, I was trying to get the kids out the door as I had to go to work, and Sabina was not too happy about being "hurried", and was insisting on wearing her unicorn costume to school.  Guess who won????  Some battles are just not worth fighting, so off she went in her unicorn costume and tiara and a bag of cheerios "in case she didn't like the breakfast they serve".  What a case!

If you haven't checked out the Fall Fest bundle yet, it is CUTE!  One thing I love about this bundle, is that it isn't just fall or just Halloween -- but both in one.  Those little ghosts are seriously cute!  I cut two out of the silver glimmer paper, and the rest just out of white.  To make the eyes, I punched the holes with my 1/8" round punch and stuck a pc of black card stock behind.  I had a ton of Halloween pics from last year that I wanted to put into this layout, so I used more pictures than would have been needed.  That cute Halloween paper is the Motley Monsters DSP.  In my humble opinion, it is some of the cutest Halloween papers we have had in a long time.

We made this layout for my last club class.  Fun to see pictures of everyone's little "monsters". :)  I used the word bubble framelits and stamped various Halloween sentiments from a bunch of different sets in white craft ink.  Then, used white word bubbles for my journaling pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment