Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween in December :)




A simple little Halloween layout using the owl punch and the pumpkin faces sizzlit die to make the cutest little ghosts -- just punch the owl out of white, trim off the feet, and turn it upside down and you have a darling ghost!  Add some scary faces with the pumpkin faces die, and you're set!  The little jack-o-lanterns are made with the pumpkin and pumpkin faces sizzlit dies.  I embossed "Happy Halloween" in white -- using the Hand Penned Holidays stamp set from the Holiday mini.  I love that set of stamps -- so elegant, and looks cute on this page even though you don't generally equate "halloween" and "cute" in the same sentence.
Other papers used: Frightful Sight DSP, Basic Black textured card stock, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock. 
Once again, a simple layout -- but the little ghosts really make it cute!  I'm not much of a spooky, creepy Halloween person, so cute is more my style -- and with those little munchkins to show off, a cute layout wasn't hard to do! :)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love that layout on the black....cute but also very graphic! Reminds me of when I would make classroom albums of our parties and other activities and each child got a turn to take it home and share with their family.....great fun!

    ReplyDelete