Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tags, tags and MORE tags!

With Christmas less than a week away, I once again found myself scrounging for tags to put on my many beautifully wrapped gifts....  So much for having them all stamped and ready to go early this year.  BUT, better late than never, so I pulled out my Two Tags Bigz Die and cut out a bunch of tags in Real Red, Old Olive, and Marina Mist and got to work.  I love that die!  So easy to make some really cute tags REALLY quickly -- which is just what I needed!  In half an hour, I had all my tags ready to go -- and here they are!




The snow flake and the reindeer stamp are both from a new (to me) set -- Winter Post.  Just LOVE this set -- such an elegant snow flake and that little reindeer makes the cutest little tag topper -- just add a little rhinestone colored red with my Sharpie, and he's got a nose that glows!
Now, isn't he just the cutest on this little tag!!!!  I also used the lace ribbon punch to make that elegant little strip behind him -- easy peezy but makes it look so .... professional and time consuming, which it clearly was neither of those. :)  Of course, I also punched out some ornaments with the ornament from the Tags Till Christmas set, and also a little stocking with my stocking punch and matching set. 

Enjoy! and happy wrapping to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment