Monday, March 12, 2012

Coming down to the wire!

Here is one of the final two cards we will be making at my upcoming Card Buffet next Sunday at 1:30.  This card is a CASE from one I saw on Mary Fish's blog -- http://www.stampinpretty.com/2012/01/stampin-up-sale-a-bration-in-style.html.  I just simplified it a wee bit and used the Triple Treat Flower (yet ANOTHER free Sale-a-bration product) as my focal point.  I stamped the flower first in Pool Party ink and then again in Pumpkin pie.  I punched out the background flower with the Fancy Flower punch, and then layered the second flower on top using the Five Petal Flower punch.  I LOVE how this flower coordinates with two different punches -- actually, three if you use the 1/2" circle punch to punch out the center and pop it up on a dimensional.  Here, I just added one of the brads from the free Sale-a-bration pack. 

The designer paper used here, is from the Sale-a-bration free pack -- Everyday Enchantment.  I love how there is such a variety of colors and patterns in this pack -- makes it so versatile for a bunch of different uses.

The little "Hello" stamp is from the Everyday Elegance Sale-a-bration set.  I punched it out with the Decorative Label punch.

The Victorian croquet trim and the Basic Pearls add the finishing touches to this very simple card!  Colors used:  Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, and Everyday Enchantment DSP

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment