Thursday, March 1, 2012

Paisley Petals meets Elementary Elegance!

Need a card you can create in10 minutes or less, perfect for any occasion?  Try this one!  We will be making this card at my upcoming Card Buffet on March 18th.  It features the Paisley Petals Designer Paper and the Elementary Elegance Free Sale-a-bration stamp set.


This card was inspired by a card I saw on Mary Fish's blog, but for the life of me, I cannot find the card again, to give credit to the original designer.  Sorry about that! :(

I cut out a white panel using my Labels Framelits, stamped the image from Elementary Elegance in Bravo Burgandy ink, punched out a flower from the Paisley Petals paper using the Curly Label Punch and added a couple stampin' dimensionals to the back to pop it up a little.  I punched a Bravo Burgandy strip of card stock with the scallop trim border punch, and layered that behind a strip of the Paisley Petals paper.  The Baja Breeze card base is embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder -- adds such a nice elegant touch to the card!  Finally, I added a some adhesive along the bottom of the card in a curvy line, and stuck some of the Pleated Baja Breeze satin ribbon (from the Occasions Mini catalog) to it.  Wow! is that ribbon ever beautiful! Adds an exceptional dimension to any project!!!

The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, punched out with the Modern Label punch. 

Of course, there needed to be some bling, so I colored a few Basic Rhinestones with a blue Sharpie and added those for the final touch.

Enjoy!!! and come stamp with us on March 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment