Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Awesomely Artistic is beautiful!

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

I usually would be working today, but my boss is on vacation, so I am, too! :)

This card is one we did at my last Stampers' Hostess club.  It features a new stamp set -- Awesomely Artistic.  In my opinion, this is one of the prettiest sets in this year's catalog.  The images work so well together, and there are so many techniques you can do with this set to achieve beautiful results.  This card just features basic stamping -- a bit of a college type look, I guess.  I love how the burlap ribbon adds that special touch.

Supplies:  Card stock: Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede
Accessories: Burlap ribbon, Brights candy dots, gold dazzling details



The new holiday catalog is coming out September 1st, and my, oh my! it is full of beautiful things this year!  Almost every set is bundled with a matching set of framelits, with so many beautiful styles represented.  I have pre-ordered several of my absolute must haves, so stay tuned for coming attractions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment