Saturday, August 22, 2015

More burlap banners!

Just having fun with a bit more burlap and felt!  I wanted to try a black and white burlap banner, so thought it would make such a cool wedding banner -- just had to try it.  Then, I wanted to create a banner for my home with my favorite colors -- cranberry red and sea foam blue.  So much fun to make!

Supplies used:  wool felt, patterned and plain, tight weave burlap, SU spiral flower die, retired SU table setting die and Autumn accents die, SU vintage brads, and lots of hot glue!









Some much needed rain came last night, and the forest fire smoke has finally cleared a bit.  Perhaps my lungs can finally recover. :)  Probably all this burlap fuzz didn't help at all! Ha ha.

Happy Saturday! and hope this inspires you to get your crafty on! OR if it doesn't, come to one of my classes in October and make one with all MY stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment