Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's June 1st! New Catalog day!

Happy June 1st, Everyone!

The new catalog is here, and WOW! I like too many things in it this time around.  I can't wait to hear what your favorites are. :)  The first things on my order were the Flourishing Phrases bundle, the Always an Adventure bundle, and Floral Phrases Bundle.  We will be using the new adventure set for our camping layout at scrap club next Friday night.  I LOVE this little set.  So different than anything we have had before.  My favorite are the little mountains that you can make snow capped. :)  Isn't that cute!???? and the tent and camping signs and little bear that you can die cut!  The scrap layout is already forming in my head. :)  Stay tuned for coming attractions!!!  I also adore the new canning jar set -- called Jar of Love bundle and the new little Foxy Friends bundle.  I can see so many cute little cards with this little critters set.

My New Catalog Open House is on Friday, June 17th at either 9:00 am or 6:00 pm.  Read all about it and RSVP to the am class or pm class.

In the meantime, hop online and check out the brand new, AWESOME 2016/2017 catalog!


No comments:

Post a Comment