Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sale-a-bration Card Buffet

It's Sale-a-bration time with Stampin' Up! -- a FREE stamp set, ribbon/button combo, MDS download, or chalkboard Decor Element with every $50 purchase!  And, yes, I just ordered a whole bunch of stuff because I really loved a lot of the free sets this year -- a better selection than we've had in a while, in my opinion. :)

So, what better way to celebrate than with a "card buffet"?  We are doing these 8 cards at my upcoming class on Feb 18th and 20th -- you can see all the class details on my meetup group site.  Here's the link -- http://www.meetup.com/Flathead-Valley-Stampers/events/16179645/  If you live in Kalispell, MT, then by all means, come and stamp with us! :)  And, if not, then draw some inspiration for some simple, yet elegant cards from my stash.  I tried to do a variety of colors and layouts.  Hope I succeeded.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment