Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunshine in February

If you're needing a little sunshine in your life right about now, this card will do it for you!  A super simple card featuring the stamp set, "Friends Never Fade" and the Greenhouse Gala Designer paper.  I'm generally not a huge fan of yellow, but the new color, Daffodil Delight, really does remind me of daffodils -- some of my most favorite spring time flowers.  I know it isn't spring YET, but none-the-less, I was wishing for some sunshine -- so here it is -- in the form of a card! :)

To make the center of the flower yellow, I used a sponge dauber to add just a little yellow.  Then, I used Crystal Effects on the center of the flower to give some dimension.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Scallop trim border punch
Crystal Effects
sponge dauber
1/4" celery grossgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment