Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Time to Sale-a-brate!

It is indeed the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up! year -- Sale-a-bration!  Get a free stamp set, ribbon/brad pack, designer paper pack, embossing folder, or stamp set for FREE with a $50 order!  Whoo Hoo!!!  I love free stuff, and there are lots of lovelies to choose from this year.  Some of my favorites so far, are the "Everyday Enchantment" designer series paper, the adorable brads assortment, and "Fresh Vintage" stamp set.  Of course, I'm also excited about getting the embossing folders featured, as I don't have them yet -- amazing, huh! :)

I've been enjoying playing with the new Labels framelits a LOT!!!  They are so versatile and add such an elegant touch to a project.  Here is a super simple card featuring a new Sale-a-bration stamp set -- "Everyday Elegance", the new Labels framelits, and -- just for a fun twist -- I used my Concord Crush Classic ink pad, and rubbed ink all over the inside of the front of the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder before running my folded Wisteria card stock through.  It gives almost a vintage feel to the card. 

A great advantage to the framelits, is that you can see where you are cutting -- so I stamped my sentiment and image on a scrap of white card stock, then used my framelit to cut it out exactly where I wanted to.  Perfect!




Of course, I added some ruffled Wisteria ribbon and my favorite Basic Pearls at all the "intersections" to add that special touch.  Seriously, this card was a "10 minutes or less" baby -- love those kind! :)
Enjoy! and be sure to check out all the AWESOME stuff in the Sale-a-bration catalog -- upper right corner of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment